Bietc and BIC Certificate for Gabon
At the beginning Gabonese Customs Authority(named as Direction Generale des Douanes et Droits Indirect) was used BIC certificate and it’s stands for Bordereau d’Identification des Cargaisons. This is a Loading Certificate for shippings from to destination of Gabon Ports.
Gabonese Customs Office changed the BIC certificate to BIETC(Bietc) and it’s stands for Bordereau d’Identification Électronique de Traçabilité des Cargaisons.
|Get Urgent Quote|
What is Bietc Certificate?
Bordereau d’Identification Électronique de Traçabilité des Cargaisons is Cargo Tracking Note document. Usage of Gabonese Ports and Custom Authorities, you need to obtain BIETC waiver to your shipments. It is a mandatory document to custom clearance about your cargo.
Quote from CMA-CGM‘s PDF document about Gabon Bietc;
Quick Quotation for CTN or BSC
An official notification has been issued by the Ministère des Mines, de l’Industrie et du Tourisme ref
134/MIMT/CAB-M/ANGOR noting that the Gabonese Conformity Assessment Programme / Programme
Gabonais d’Evaluation de la Conformité [PROGEC] for exports to Gabon has been postponed from August 1st
2015 to January 1st 2016.
Which Documents are Requested for Bietc Certificate?
- Bill of Lading(necessary document)
- Commercial invoice copy, packing list if the commercial invoice is not detailed.
- Readable copy of freight invoice(if not mentioned on Commercial Invoice)
- Custom Declaration DocumentExtra details and required documents for Used Vehicle shipment :
- Copy of purchase invoice of the used vehicle
- Copy of Certificate of first registration
- Copy of last Certificate of roadworthiness
What Happens if You Not Obtain on time Gabon Bietc for Your Shipping?
You will get faced with penalties of Bietc Cargo Tracking Note!
BIETC draft must be made into the framework least one day earlier the vessel takeoff and must be obligatorily approved inside 10 (ten) timetable days (as from the date of vessel flight)
Following 10 (ten) schedule days from the date of flight of the vessel (B/L date) the framework will never again permit approvals and shipments not regularized in time will be liable to punishment at goal.
Before or after vessel departure, the period agreed to get this provisional BIC or BIETC signed and stamped varies following regions:
- African Countries: 5 Days after vessel departure
- United States of America and American Countries: 15 Days after vessel departure
- Asian Countries: 10 Days after vessel departure
- European Union and European Countries: 5 Days after vessel departure
If you having issues and facing with Bietc certificate, ask your questions in comment below, we will immediatly answer your questions.
How many days can i recieve bietc certificate?
If your documents are prepared and ready we can serve the certificate within 2 days.
Is there support team in Thailand? We have shipment to Gabon now.,
We Send you a email.